PLEASE USE THE PRIVACY SETTINGS AVAILABLE ON THE PLATFORM TO PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION.
When You share or upload or store information others may be able to view, copy or download such information.
You give us permission to use the information about actions that you have taken on jobtemp.com in connection with ads, offers and other sponsored content that we display across our services, without any compensation to you. We use data and information about you to make relevant suggestions and recommendation to you and others.
Payment Terms & Refund Policy
YOU ARE REQUESTED TO HONOUR YOUR PAYMENT OBLIGATIONS TO THE COMPANY.
Payments for the services offered by the Platform shall be on a 100% advance basis. The payment for service once subscribed to by you is not refundable and any amount paid shall stand appropriated. Refund, if any, will be at the sole discretion of the Company.
Notwithstanding anything contained in any other agreement or arrangement, by whatever name called, the performance obligation of the Company (service provider) is to provide access of its on-line portal to the customer for the duration of the subscription period & reference to any usage, by whatever name called or any other performance obligation, if any, is to provide the upper limit for consumption, which by itself, does not create any additional performance obligation upon the Company
The Company offers no guarantees whatsoever for the accuracy or timeliness of the refunds reaching the Customers card/bank accounts.
The User acknowledges and agrees that Company/Platform, at its sole discretion and without prejudice to other rights and remedies that it may have under the applicable laws, shall be entitled to set off the amount excess paid by a subscriber/user against any amount(s) payable by User to Company under any other agreement or commercial relationship towards other products/services. The Company gives no guarantees of server uptime or applications working properly. All is on a best effort basis and liability is limited to refund of amount only. We undertake no liability for free services.
Users, buying the products online are redirected to third party gateways for completing payment transactions. These transactions happen on third party network and hence not controlled by Company.
A User through his user identification and shall be solely responsible for carrying out any online or off-line transaction involving credit cards / debit cards or such other forms of instruments or documents for making such transactions and Company assumes no responsibility or liability for their improper use of information relating to such usage of credit cards / debit cards used by the subscriber online / off-line
The Company shall not be liable for any loss or damage sustained by reason of any disclosure (inadvertent or otherwise) of any information concerning the user’s account and / or information relating to or regarding online transactions using credit cards / debit cards and / or their verification process and particulars nor for any error, omission or inaccuracy with respect to any information so disclosed and used whether or not in pursuance of a legal process or otherwise.
COMPANY RESERVES ITS RIGHT TO AMEND / ALTER OR CHANGE ALL OR ANY DISCLAIMERS OR TERM(S) OR CONDITION(S) OF AGREEMENTS AT ANY TIME WITHOUT ANY PRIOR NOTICE. SUCH AMENDED TERMS SHALL BE POSTED ON THE PLATFORM.
Intellectual Property Rights
YOU ARE REQUESTED TO RESPECT OUR PROPRIETARY RIGHTS AND BRANDS
By opting to access the Site and use the services, you hereby acknowledge and agree that any information or material provided to the Company will be deemed NOT to be confidential and proprietary to you. By providing the Company any information or other material, You grant Company a non-exclusive, unrestricted, irrevocable, perpetual, royalty-free, worldwide, assignable, transferrable, sublicensable, right and license, in all formats or media, whether now known or hereafter devised or discovered, to use, reproduce, display, transmit, translate, rent, sell, modify, disclose, publish, create derivative works from and distribute that material or information, and You also agree that the Company is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques that You send us for any purpose. You further agree that such license would not lapse in any circumstances, notwithstanding the provisions of any law in force. You further agree to indemnify, defend and hold the Company harmless from any liability arising due to the use or distribution of any such material or information.
You are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws including but not limited to the export and import regulations of other countries, while consuming the information and the services as available through the Platform.
Termination and Suspension
The Company will not be party to any legal proceedings between a User (e.g. a subscriber) and a party contacted through the Platform site. In case Company is made a party in any legal proceedings, costs will be recovered from the party on whose behest the Company is involved in the matter, to which it otherwise has no control. Company however will abide with any court order served on it through due process.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Assignment and Delegation
Availability of Services
Services are provided on an AS IS and AS AVAILABLE basis, however, there are no server uptime guarantees.
Any regulations, guidelines, legislations or lawful orders of a court may require us to change alter or stop our services. Similarly, any force majeure events which are beyond our reasonable control, may cause an interruption in the services or non-availability of services or certain features thereof.
Due to a high incidence of credit card fraud, your services purchased online using a credit card may not be activated without a proper verification.
YOU MAY CONTACT US BY APPROACHING US AT ANY OF THE FOLLOWING EMAIL ADDRESSES DEPENDING ON THE NATURE OF THE QUERY/ COMPLAINT THAT YOU WISH TO ADDRESS TO US:
- General queries related to the functioning of the website: email@example.com
- Fraudulent listings on the Site may be reported at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complaints related to content on the Platform/Site may be made to the Grievance Officer appointed by the Company using the following email email@example.com
Conditions Applicable to Recruitment Solutions
- The services provided to You are aimed at providing recruitment solutions and should be restricted to contacting suitable candidates for genuine jobs in existence. Mailing practices such as transmitting marketing and promotional mailers/ offensive messages/ messages with misleading subject lines in order to intentionally obfuscate the original message, are strictly prohibited. Similarly, posting jobs without authorization from the end employer is an incorrect practice and is prohibited. We reserve the right to terminate services, without prior notice, to the originator of spam. No refund shall be admissible under such circumstances.
- A User shall be subject to Quotas as applicable and as advised. The number of transactions i.e. CV access/views/downloads/job postings per day shall also be restricted as per the current prevalent limit per log in, each log in is required to be specific to identifiable one individual user alone.
- Unless You are utilizing the Platform in the capacity of a consultant fulfilling the hiring requirements of an end employer, the transfer/ movement of Resumes/CVs out of Recruiter’s establishment is not permissible.
- You shall ensure compliance with all applicable laws for the protection of the personal details of the users whose profiles are accessed by You through the Platform, including but not limited to compliance with any laws/regulations relating to unsolicited communications etc, the Telecom Commercial Communications Customer Preference Regulations, 2010 as also rules, regulations, guidelines, bye laws and notifications made thereunder, while availing services of the Company on the Platform.
- You agree to provide reasonable assistance as is necessary to facilitate the handling of any Data Security Breach (as applicable under GDPR or any other applicable Data Security law) in an expeditious and compliant manner
- You shall implement adequate technical and organizational controls to protect the shared personal data obtained from the Company against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction, damage, alteration or disclosure
- The onus of any misuse of personal details accessed through your account lies on You. Access to services subscribed by You may be availed of and extended to authorized personnel only i.e. persons who are bound by employment agreements and confidentiality agreements.
- You agree that the responsibility for complying with a data subject request lies with the party which holds/processes the personal data collected/shared
- You warrant and represent that the institution shall not disclose or transfer personal data obtained from the Company to any sub-processors without ensuring that adequate and equivalent safeguards to the personal data.
- You shall retain or process shared personal data for no longer than is necessary to carry out the agreed purposes which in any case shall not exceed 90 day (in the case of response to a listing 180 days) and thereafter destroy these. The Company reserves it right to seek a certificate to this effect from You.
- Any piece of personal data that is downloaded by You from the Platform, shall be used only for fulfilling hiring requirements, any usage for any other purposes is strictly prohibited.
The Platform and the Recruiters etc. (as applicable) would act as independent controllers in their respective capacity. For more details, please visit the data protection amendment.
- You agree that you are responsible for the documents, screening questions, comment threads, and additional information asked from the job seekers when they apply to a job posted by you through the Platform. You shall ensure that any additional information collected from the job seekers during their interaction with you in any form through the interface provided by the Platform shall not include special categories of information (such as racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, genetic data, biometric data, sexual orientation, passwords, financial information and health information) until explicit consent is taken from the job seekers (data subjects).
In such cases where the Platform is processing information exclusively on your behalf, it acts in the capacity of a data processor with you acting as the data controller. For more details, please visit the data protection amendment.
- The Company shall be entitled to place the information relating to vacancies in specified sections on the Platform and such other mirror or parallel website(s) or in allied publications as the Company may deem fit and proper but such additional publication shall be without any extra cost to You.
- The information related to job vacancies displayed on the Platform shall be for a fixed period (currently 62 days), which period is subject to change.
- Depending on the type of listing that has been subscribed, the features and the fields may vary.
- By posting/uploading a job posting/listing on the Platform, You confirm that You have obtained all licenses/permits as are necessary for the said activity and to indemnify the Company against all claims, damages arising out of actions/claims that may be made by third parties in relation to the same.
- The Company has the right to make all such modifications/editing of the vacancy details in order to fit its data structure.
- The Company reserves its right to reject any insertion or information/data provided by you without assigning any reason either before uploading or after uploading the vacancy details.
- The Company will commence providing the services only upon receipt of amount/charges upfront either from You or from a third party on Your behalf
- In case You have opted for shortlisting services, the Company will make best efforts to use the parameters provided by You to short list, but takes no responsibility for the accuracy of the short listing based on the parameters for selection as specified by You. The Company does not act as an agent of the Recruiter.
- The Company shall in no way be held liable for any information obtained/received by You and it shall be Your sole responsibility to check, authenticate and verify the information/response received at Your own cost and expense.
- Any actions taken by an employer/recruiter on the basis of the background check report or otherwise, are the employer’s/recruiter’s responsibility alone and the Company will not be liable in any manner for the consequences of such action taken by the user.
- No fee shall be charged by the Recruiter from any person who responds to jobs advertised on the Platform. You further undertake to use the database to contact candidates for jobs only.
- The Company reserves its right to change the look, feel, design, prominence, depiction, classification of the Platform or any portion thereof at any time without providing any prior intimation to you.
- Usage from third party premises/networks without prior written permission of the Company is not permitted.
- You are entitled to store job applications/uploaded CVs on the Platform up to the prescribed allowable limit during the validity period of the services. The Company will not be responsible for restoring data against services that have expired or for job vacancies that have been removed.